If you want to catch the next San Francisco 49ers game, or perhaps a match where Golden State Warriors are defending their championship, you will be pleased to know that California is jam-packed with a host of exciting sports bars. California is passionate about their sports, and you will immediately notice this when you walk into any of the sports bars we listed below. From dive-style bars to high-end spaces, you will find a sports bar worth your time and money. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the sports bar options at your disposal in California.
- T. Boyle’s Tavern – This Pasadena-based sports bar is considered to be a hidden gem for tourists and locals, but everyone knows the name. The sports bar is situated just off Colorado Boulevard and offers a fantastic selection of ice-cold beers. You will also be impressed with the wide variety of special events and offers that only a sports bar in California can offer.
- Blue Dog Beer Tavern – This sports bar located in Sherman Oaks comes equipped with a log cabin atmosphere that works perfectly with the basics you’ll find in a sports bar, like beers, pub grub, and more importantly, burgers. If you interested in taking advantages of great deals around Sherman Oaks, make your way to the sports bar during happy hour. You definitely won’t regret it!
- SacTown Sports Bar & Grill – This sports bar is situated in Old Sacramento and is considered to be a fashionable dive bar. You will be greeted by a plethora of television screens and a variety of games along with delicious food options and plenty of beers and cocktails. If you want to stay glued to the screen without any interference, this is one place you need to visit.
- The Cave Sports Bar – If you are looking for some of the best deals on beers, cocktails, and ciders, we highly recommend that you head over to the Cave Sports Bar during happy hour. There’s nothing special bout the place in terms of scenery, but if you want to watch some sports with friends, this is probably the best place do visit.
- Sports Page – If you are searching for a sports bar that offers a diverse selection of beers on tap, make your way to Sports Page where you can choose between 30 different beers. You will also be pleased to know that the sports bar comes equipped with trivia evenings, huge television screens, and loads of other exciting features to keep you coming back for more.
- Rookies Sports Lodge – The Rookies Sports Bar impresses with two locations and more than enough sports channels to keep you occupied, regardless of the sport you wish to watch. If you want to host a private event, head over the Rookies as they even cater to private parties along with plenty of liquor available for all types of drinkers.